Medical Waste Incinerator(small)
Small Medical Waste Incinerator
Compact incinerator which can burn medical waste(50kg/hr, 100kg/hr). This incinerator is suitable for mid-sized and smaller general hospitals. It can completely dispose of medical waste.
1) Batch-input system allows simple operation
- Incineration by means of batch-input requires 2 to 3 hours of operation time
2) Equipped with pyrolysis system for high-efficiency incineration
- Wastes in the primary combustion chamber turn into dry distillation gas in a low-oxygen state and pass into the re-combustion chamber to ensure high efficiency.
3) Smokeless and odorless combustion to prevent air pollution
- Since a certain amount is to be burned in the 1st combustion chamber all the time, the amount of CO emission is kept below 10ppm whether it is in the beginning or ending phase. It contributes to minimized air pollution emissions such as dioxin.
4) Economic fuel consumption
- Burner works for a time period of 20 minutes.
5) Simple structure minimizes the area needed for installation
- Composition of the body of pyrolysis incinerator and centrifugal dust collector ensure minimized installing area.
6) Simple operation and maintenance
- Automatic valve control ensures an easy operation.
7) Heat recovery equipment can be attachable (optional)
12 month quality guarantee
Incineration Flow Chart
- Incinerated medical waste composition ratio
|Sort of waste||Amounts of waste Incinerated(kg/hr)||Ratio Remark(%)|
|Human/Animal anatomical waste||6.0||12|
|Microbiological infectious waste||15.2||30.4|
|Non-anatomical infectious waste||8.4||16.8|
|General hospital waste||20||40|
- Pollutants emission criteria
|CO||Less than 100(12) ppm|
|NOx||Less than 100(12) ppm|
|Fine Dust||Less than 70(12) mg/Sm3|
|Exhausted fume||Less than 1 degree on the Ringelmann smoke chart|
- Incinerator Specifications
|One-time Input Capacity||50-90kg||100-150kg||200-300kg|
|Installation Area||2000 * 2000 mm2||4000* 5000 mm2||5000 * 6000 mm2|